What used to be the smallest room in the house and undoubtedly the dullest has emerged as the most used room by your family and guests. The washroom image is a thing of the past. While consumer expenditures will continue to be strong in upgrading the kitchen, any remodeling that you do in the bathroom will ultimately pay off handsomely in the resale value of your home. Century, which has been manufacturing high quality shower enclosures for over 75 years wants to help you explore the styling possibilities, with the tub or shower enclosure setting the tone for the overall design motif.
This year, shower enclosures take on a brand new look. The allure of Industrial styling has taken center stage and is one of the hottest trends in bathroom design today. Grid Showers are exploding in popularity. This design puts a new spin on the classic true divided light doors & windows which have been around for decades. Century responds to the demand by introducing to their product line, The Gridworks Design. Available in a variety of standard sizes as well as custom configurations engineered to your specifications. Whatever the application, Century can handle all of your needs.
- Century 3 Years/Limited Warranty
- Clear Tempered Glass Standard, Custom Glass Options Available
- Grids are Applied Both Outside & Inside Giving the Illusion that they are True Divided Lights
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum or Solid Brass
- Grids can be Added to Any Framed Enclosure
- Choice of Designer Colors Available
- Choice of Handle Options Available